I believe God has a plan and a purpose for each of us, even if we don’t immediately see what it is.
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, you feel stuck, or unmotivated, this is the place for you!
Together, we’ll dive into several areas of life to help us be more spiritually, mentally, and physically fit. We’ll practice spending daily time with God, improve our marriage and family relationships, build wealth, and become healthier individuals.
Hi, I’m Amanda!
This blog is for you if:
- You’re struggling to identify God’s purpose for you.
- You want to improve your marriage and family relationships.
- You want to be a better steward of your time and finances.
- You want to improve your productivity and organizational skills.
- You struggle with body image and health.
- You want to be more intentional on your walk with God.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
In case you want to know a little more about me…
I work full time as a physician assistant, and when I’m not writing or saving lives, I’m a full-time momma to 3 and wife to my amazing husband, Jonathan. I am also an Advocare Independent Distributor.
You can also find me training for my next “race” (I run a mean 12 minute mile) or making an ultra dark glass of southern sweet tea. I love a good bourbon (I am from Kentucky), and I bleed blue for my UK Wildcats.
My husband, Jonathan, and I have been married for 16 years with 3 “littles” ages 15, 13, and 8 (going on 21). We have survived 6 moves, a military deployment, several pets (RIP sweet guinea pig), and still manage, by the grace of God, to somehow keep it all together.